This past weekend was a long weekend for both Ricky and I-thank the Lord! I think Ricky has had 4 days off (only holidays) since he started his job in August. He decided that he wanted to take a road trip Friday and take Addison out-of-town for the first time. We woke up early and headed for Canaan Valley-and everywhere else in between. We stopped at the WV Wildlife Center, Canaan Valley, Seneca Rocks, Spruce Knob and we drove by Blackwater Falls, Cass Railroad, The Sago Mine Disaster and Hawks Nest. There are so many things to do in that area that I think we could spend an entire weekend with no rest. I was sick for the first 6 hours of the trip, but when we arrived at Spruce Knob, I couldn't help but take some pictures. For those of you that don't know, Spruce Knob is the highest point in WV with an elevation of 4,863 feet. Thanks for my road trip honey! WV truly is a beautiful state!




.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment