Monday, April 6, 2009

Carrots are good, but they sure make a mess!

I know- it's been forever! My computer at home wouldn't update my pictures for some mysterious reason, so it has taken me like a month to post new pictures. A lot has changed over that period of time, too! I know some of the changes may not be as miraculous as I make them out to be, but anything Addison does is a WONDERFUL blessing from God and I'm so proud of her-all the time!!

On March 25th we had a Doctor's appointment. She had to get her 4 month shots... :( She actually did pretty well with her shots this time. She only cried for about a minute or two! It still broke my heart, though!! She weighed 14.4 pounds ( I think she weighs more than that), she's 25 inches long and I have NO idea what her head measured.
On March 12th Addison had her first taste of "solid" foods-carrots actually! She tried some bananas, but she wasn't very fond. She still doesn't care much for her fruit, but she LOVES her vegetables!


Here she is BEFORE the mess!




The very first bite! "What do I do with this, Mom?"



"Do I like this, or not? It's so different than the milk they always give me!"



"MORE, MORE!!! Please Mommy, hurry!!"



"Gosh, that was SO good! I made a mess, didn't I Mommy? Can Scuffs have a bite of my carrots, too?"






Scuffs didn't really get a bite of her food! Mom and Dad were at the house and Dad put Addison's dirty bib on the cat. She just laid there.


BATHTIME!!





0 comments: