Thursday, April 9, 2009

Little Man's First Tooth...

My nephew has been teething for about 3 months now-I think. I've been waiting any day for him to get his "first tooth." Last night after church I got a call from my Brother. He tells me that Little Jerrick got his first tooth and it's really showing through. We talked about it for a few minutes and I start to get SO excited to see it-first things only come by once and I didn't want to miss my opportunity to see. Bubby said it started coming in yesterday and that it's really showing through today... he seemed to be excited about the new development. Finally he tells me to get on Myspace and take a look. It may have taken me 3 seconds to log on...I couldn't bare the anticipation of seeing that first tooth shinning through...

And what to my eager eyes should appear?....

My nephew and his smile stretched from ear to ear!

I laughed so hard that I cried! And I'm not exaggerating...tears rolled down my face. Even with his Bubba Teeth, he's still ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE and I love him just the same! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He will certainly need braces for those teeth.