There was a time when I had time to spend with my friends. That was before I had a baby...lol. It feels like only yesterday that I met my dearest friend of all...Haley Noel (Curry) Miles. It's truly hard to believe that on July 4th it will be 9 years since we met! Sometimes I think of how quickly time has passed and I wonder if Addison and Colt will grow that quickly. Haley and I were inseparable for most of the time, especially during the summer months. We'd get together and pretty much do nothing at all, yet get SO much accomplished! I think we've only had one argument and I think that's pretty remarkable considering the time we have spent together (wish I could say the same for my husband and I...lol). We'd wash our cars, go shopping, lay out, swim, watch movies, read each other Bible stories and practice cooking for our future (at the time) husbands (Betty Crocker and Martha Stewart is what we'd call it). Poor Randy-he always seemed to get stuck with the not so great food! :) So the point to this entire story is to say that Haley and I don't really have time anymore to do the things we used to think were so enjoyable (and don't get me wrong, they were enjoyable at the time!)...now, we have new enjoyments...our families!
I think its the most wondrous thing that Haley and I were so close and now we have children close in age. Colt is 8 months and Addison will be 5 months. Haley moved to NC with her family recently and I haven't seen her since Christmas, but she came home for a visit on March 21st and sure enough-I had to go see my future son-in-law. :)
David got a kick out of making Addison laugh! She thought he was hysterical.




Colt: Mom, is this crazy girl going to read to me? She just keeps laughing!

Colt: Addison, do like I do and just stand up!

My beautiful Baby Girl!

My son-in-law! :)

Colt: I really like your eyes, may I have one? I can get it myself!
Addison: Can you take something else?

Colt: I'll take your bow instead!
Addison: Is it time to leave, Mom?



Yes, Colt is playing with a PINK bassinet that he found in a doll house! LOL..Sorry Haley, I had to post it, it's just too cute!

1 Samuel 18:1
"And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul."
Thanks for being such a wonderful friend Haley! You have a beautiful family and I cant wait to see you 3 again!
.jpg)
2 comments:
That was hilarious! I like the "eyeball" one :-) You crack me up friend!
I love the pictures. Thanks for posting so that I can watch her grow....
Aunt Audella
Post a Comment