Ricky and I met through mutual family-I guess. My sister-n-law (Brooke) and Ricky's sister (Rachel) are really good friends. I assume they felt sorry for the two of us and decided we'd make a good match! :) Whatever it was, I'm glad they did it! They made this big plan that Ricky and Rachel would come to my church one Sunday morning so we could see each other-after that, it was history. Ricky told Rachel he wanted to ask me out. Rachel called Brooke and Bubby and told them Ricky wanted to go riding with me that day (motorcycle). Brooke and Bubby called me and asked if I'd go. Of course I'd go, were they crazy???!!!! That motorcycle ride was probably the most boring ride in history. Ricky isn't an outgoing person by any means. He's quiet and it really takes time to get him to even carry a convo with you. Anyone that knows me knows how I gab on and on...so here I am on the back of his bike talking 100 miles a minute and there he is not saying a word. Whatever he did must have been exactly what I was looking for...



.jpg)
1 comments:
So glad you have a blog! Isn't this better than myspace? Just kidding. . . it's better for me though so I can follow you all! Post some pics of Addison soon. . . Colt hasn't seen her in forever.
Post a Comment