Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Christmas Play-December 20, 2008

The Christmas Play at our Church was December 20, 2008. We're the only family in the church with a baby and even though she's a girl...she still got to play the part of baby Jesus. Who better to play Mary and Joseph, but Ricky and I?
I was so worried that she would wake up and cry-I mean scream and cry, but she didn't. She was the most beautiful-behaved baby I've ever seen.
When she's sleeping and something startles her-she throws her hands up and I guess that during the play something scared her because her hands flew up but she never opened her eyes.
Everyone there said she was praising the Lord.. I love my Girl...



My Brother, Brooke and Little Man came to the play too! It was nice to have them there. While they were together we got some cute pictures of the two of them dressed up for Christmas. (and yes...he's pulling her hair!) :)

I think she lost her bow!


I know she's thinking, "I'm SOOO tired of all these pictures...TAKE ME HOME!"


0 comments: