Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Christmas outfits

I posted the pictures of Christmas, but I didn't get a chance to post all of Addison's Christmas outfits. Get prepared...there's a lot! :)


Addison Rae wore this sleeper more than any other Christmas outfit! It was mine when I was born and it meant SO much that my Mom kept it and I could let my little girl wear it too!
Mamaw and Papaw Marker got her this outfit.


I LOVE this picture...she was wore out!

Mamaw and Papaw Marker got her this outfit too.

and this one...

Look at her precious feet!! :)

and this one...

and this one...

Aunt Rachel got this one for her! :)

I can't believe how much she's grown!

I think this was the only outfit that she had that was a "girly" outfit.

My Dad's Brother (Jacky) and his wife (Geraldine) got this one for her...it's pretty girly too!! :)



Look at that face!

Sugapie and her Daddy. This picture cracks me up...look at her little butt stickin up!




0 comments: