I know that it's been a VERY long time since I've posted. So many things have happened over the past 3 months. This post may be lengthy-my apologies in advance. :)
MAY
Addison & Jerrick were able to spend some time together before the new baby cousin arrived.
Such sweet babies! :)
Addison & Colt also had some quality time spent together, as did Haley & I. :) I always enjoy time spent with my friend her little one!
JUNE
Addison's first time catching lightening bugs... :)
She is SUCH an angel. Even when I'm having a HORRIBLE day and nothing seems to go right, she's the one to make it better. Just her beautiful smile makes it ALL worth it! :)
Ricky's Papaw's Birthday
Ricky also had a Birthday in June. :) Happy Birthday Daddy! I hope you had a wonderful day.
An evening with Papaw & Mamaw...
We also had a new addition in the Marker family. Rayleigh Brooke Marker was born on June 18, 2010 at 2:58am. She weighed 7lbs, 2ozs. She is SUCH a beautiful baby & SO good!!
We made it to the Coal Festival. :)
Just a random shot of my angel! :)
There was NO way she was getting on that thing! Even if Papaw did...lol
Addison first time in the big pool (this year).
We were able to take Addison to the Columbus Zoo. She LOVED it! Her favorite part was probably that she got to go w/ her best friend-Kaegan.
Me & Addison and Crissy & Kaegan
Ricky & Addison and Josh & Kaegan
JULY
The fireworks were BEAUTIFUL this year.
I adore this picture of Ricky & Addison. It's probably one of my favs! :)
This past weekend, we took Addison to the Pontiac Car Show on the Boulevard. I was SO proud of her that she didn't take off her glasses OR her jewelry the entire time. She LOVED it!
My silly girl.
We also made it to the Putnam County Fair. :) The ONLY ride she would even think about was the swings. She didn't want to get off.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comments:
Yay! Loved the pics of your cute little fam. She sure is a beauty :-)
Post a Comment