...no matter how much I talk about her, how many pictures I see, how much time I spend with her...I still can't! She is absolutely precious and a miracle that only God could've blessed me with. I love her unconditionally and every single day that I am with her, my love for her grows!
I don't get to take "sweet" pictures of Addison anymore. Like the ones when she wasn't able to walk or crawl and she would just lie in my arms! So the only time that I can get a "sweet" picture is when she is sleeping.
She truly looks like an angel! LOVE IT!!
.jpg)
2 comments:
She is precious.. Thanks for posting. You need to learn to take action shots since she is always on the move. Sleeping beauty & Papaw Jerry have something in common.
Stop and see us...
Just stop and visit all your friends.
I forgot to sign name to comment.
Aunt Audella
Post a Comment