Thursday, October 29, 2009

1 year portraits

For Addison's 1 year portraits, I really wanted to do something special. I wanted her pictures to be taken outside with the beautiful fall leaves. I debated for a good week on where to get them done. It so happens that one of my very good friends takes pictures and she wanted to take them. I've never been so relieved. :) Debbie did such a wonderful job on these pictures-I honestly can't thank her enough for all she did! She was so good with Addison and she even took some extras of Ricky on his bike! :) Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Thanks Debbie!



















1 comments:

Mommy said...

Yay! I LOOOVE the pics. I just happened to "stumble" upon them because your blog wasn't showing it was updated. Fix this! :-) ha. They are too cute though. . .