I guess it's time for an update again...haha. We've had our share of adventures these past few weeks. I like to call my daughter a wild woman. She's hysterical. She's into everything, but she's probably the happiest baby I've ever known.
Here she is napping on her 8 month Birthday. She actually fell asleep with me on the love seat. That in itself is pretty amazing considering she never wants me to hold her anymore. She wants to get down and check everything out.
This chair is in our Foyer at Church. She looks like such a big girl. I'm surprised she sat in it long enough to have her picture taken (I think she liked the crowd that gathered to watch). 
Papaw had to have a sleep apnea test done 2 weeks ago. We stopped by the hospital that night. Addison loves her Papaw, but she was absolutely terrified of him. I mean, I can't really blame her-he had wires from head to toe. Papaw thought it was funny. :)
In the midst of crying, she took a moment to Patty Cake.
This is one of my favorite pictures. She loves her baths.
Here she is "loving her baby". All you have to say is, "Awww...Love the baby" and she snuggles it real tight. She does it to us, too-not just baby dolls.
Mommy's precious little angel...
I posted this picture to show off her pearly whites. If you look very close you can see her teeth. She has 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom.
A Princess and her Daddy...
Ok-here she is on her 9 month Birthday. Isn't it amazing how quickly she's grown?
Papaw, Addison and Mamaw
Awwww...I don't know what else to say. I love my family! :)
This is her first time on a swing. She loved it!!
:)
She does this thing now that's quit hilarious. When you put a hat on and kinda pull it over your eyes, she Peek-a-boos to you. She literally turns her head and looks under the hat to find you. It the most precious sight I've ever seen. Here she is doing it to her Daddy. She loves him-that's for sure!
Addison and Blake
Mmmm...!
"There she is-Miss America..." Ok-seriously. I would like to say that the dress Addison is wearing is courtesy of Aunt Brooke and Uncle Jerrick (probably mostly Aunt Brooke...lol) It is SOOO beautiful. Everywhere she goes people stop and say how beautiful she is. Of course I don't need anybody to stop and tell me how beautiful she is-I already know.. :)
Addison and Mamaw swinging.
I don't know who's having more fun-Addison or Mamaw?
Swimming with Papaw in the big pool. 
Awww... Papaw and his girl. It doesn't get any better than this!!
Brooke and Bubby also got her this dress. Thanks guys! She looks like an angel!
I just had to add this picture. Monday night Bubby and Brooke came to Mom and Dad's to visit. I too dropped by-mostly to see Jerrick (sorry guys!). My camera died after about the 2nd picture, but I did manage to get this one. Addison literally pulled Brooke's face in to get a smooch!!! How adorable.
Here's Little Man, although he's not so little anymore. This is the best picture of the 2 that I got of him before my camera died. I thought you would like to know that he's walking now-it's ADORABLE!! I can't wait until Addison starts walking. He is so dark it's not even funny!! I love him lots and I'm so thankful I was able to see him. 
.jpg)
1 comments:
love the pics! She is a beaut. . . but so is her mommy dear :-) I tried to call you on my way home from work. . . we'll get in touch!
Post a Comment